Action Group meeting "strong push" for Annan's Syria plan - Kuwait FM
Time: 11:22:00 PM
Kuwait Deputy Premier and Foreign Minister Sheikh Sabah Khaled Al-Hamad Al-Sabah said Saturday the outcome of the Action Group meeting over Syria was a "strong push" for international mediator Kofi Annan's plan.
- PTI sweeps NA-250 constituency of S. Pakistan in re-polls
- KSE opens trading on green board on Monday
- This day in Kuwait's history
- In memory of Kuwait's POWs
- Tunisian PM bills Ansar Al-Sharia "illegal"
- Gaza gov't confirms Egyptian assurances ending Rafah crossing closure
- Clashes in Tripoli fade after killing one, injuring 22
- France concerned over Syria's Qusayr siege, warns of massacre risks
- Bahraini King receives GCC youth ministers
- Kuwait civil service body discuss wages' shortcomings