Insurance brokerage commission company (issuance)
- This service for business sector allows establishing an insurance brokerage commission company (issuance).
Eligibility or Criteria
- For the license owner:
- 1. Must be a Kuwaiti citizen
- 2. Must not be less than 21 years old
- 3. Must not be a government employee
- 4. The applicant must be of a good reputation and conduct.
- 5. Must have a guarantee and a contract from the insurance company
- Conditions must be taken in consideration if the license owner is a legal person:
- For the office manager:
- 1. Must have a legitimate residency (copy of the passport)
- 2. Must be free to work full-time at the office
- Experience in Insurance: 5 years for university degree, 10 years for Commercial Institute Diploma, 15 for Secondary School graduates; submitting a proof of such experience
- 4. The academic and professional certificates must be officially attested in Arabic, as per the ministerial decision No. 4 (183).
- 5. Must be of a good reputation and conduct
- 6. If the application is in the name of the company, copies of company license, articles of incorporations and civil ID must be included.
- 1. Lease contract + receipt
- 2. Social insurance certificates
- 3. Copy of civil ID
- 4. Letter from the Ministry of Social Affairs and Labor, if the shop is located in any cooperative society
- 5. Copy of passport of the office manager
- 6. Letter from the Public Authority of Industry, if the office is located in the industrial parcels
- 7. One production contract or more with the insurance company
- 8. Letter from the Public Authority for Social Securities for the manager, if he was a Kuwaiti citizen
- 9. Filling the Issuance form prepared by the Department
Visit the Ministries Complex, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, 2nd floor, 1st block, Insurance Department and submit the required documents.
All Rights Reserved © 2021