Applying for the Transfer from Public Schools to Private Schools

Service Description

  • This service allows citizens to transfer their children from public to private schools

Eligibility or Criteria

  • The student may not be transferred unless having the guardian's approval. The mother, the uncle or any other person are strictly prohibited from transferring the student, even if the mother is divorced and has the child custody, unless having a power of attorney

Required Documents

  • Certificate of transfer between schools, from the public to the private school
  • Approval of the certificate of transfer from the Private Education Department
  • Authentication of the certificate of transfer from the Educational Zone
  • Approval of the private school on the transfer


Visit the Exam Control and Student Affairs of the Ministry of Education in the Educational Zone the student refers to and submit the required documents
Fill the service application form


(0) KD Variable Fees
(0) KD Fixed Fees

Downloadable Forms

  • No Item