Applying for stopping allowance payment

Service Description

  • This service allows you to stop the rent allowance you are receiving

Eligibility or Criteria

  • Divorced, with no children
  • Obtaining a housing allowance provided by the workplace

Required Documents

  • Divorce certificate
  • Certificate of the employment decision


The applicant applies at the Citizen Service Office, where the request is transferred to the Field Inspection Section to verify the data, and stop the rent allowance


0 KD
Variable fees
0 KD
Fixed fees

Downloadable Forms

  • No Item